Junior Champs goal is to provide a creative environment, which is both stimulating and challenging. Children learn best through doing and we give ample opportunities to explore experiment and discover with hands-on equipment and materials in an adult directed setting. We provide a fun ,love & affection which will positively influence your child's learning and development.
Our programs incorporate an integrated curriculum that promotes learning primarily through music, art, drama, dance, projects, discover centers, computer activities, field trips, outdoor play and adventure.
The Junior Champs 3C Curriculum and Inquiry approach are learner-centric; which foster the needs of individual learning style of the child. The activities are designed based on the Multiple Intelligence, Montessori and play-way methods which provide holistic development to the child.
The learning and development of the children is not just confined to the internal setting of the kindergarten but is extended to the large and safe outdoor play area. We view the external environment as another classroom. This allows the children to explore their surroundings and exercise their imagination.
Junior Champs is uniquely placed to provide everything necessary for the first step of your child, one that takes him or her far in life.
Why Junior Champs is different apart of others:
· CCTV Surveillance in all classrooms. You can see your children from anywhere.
· Talking book Technology to teach your children.
· Highly evolved and graded curriculum.
· Optimum teacher pupil ratio of 1:10
· Transport facility at your door step.
· Best Day care facility with minimum charges.
· Provides homely & hygienic food.
· The 3C Profiles helps to develop character, competence and content/knowledge of the child.
· The trans-disciplinary themes and skills helps to nurture and develops the individual skills.
· Take home activities to foster parent child learning
· Specific activities and games to enhance physical and sensory motor growth
· Emphasis on creative arts like music art dance and pottery to fan self expression and imagination on theatre arts like dramatics and puppetry to develop language and social skills.
· Technology integration to lend a fun filled dimension to learning
· Periodic parent conferences including parent teacher meets at home
· Highly experienced and committed teaching staff that regularly undergo professional development and training programs to update skills.
· Fully Air Conditioned classrooms.
· Latest teaching aids and assessment techniques
· Spacious play area with splash pool and sand pit
· Field trips and visits to provide real life experiences
· Regular Medical check up
· Personal, Social and Emotional Development
· Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy
Junior Champswork towards exploring the innate potential of each child believing each child to be unique. Our goal is to stimulate their curiosity, guide them to explore, help them to acquire skills and instill the joy of learning which would set the tone for the rest of their lives.We develop little brains with fun, love & affection which is the first step of learning & success.